The Denis Ferranti Group is a long-standing aerospace and defence business based in Bangor North Wales.
The group has been working for the last decade in electrification and hybridisation of aircraft.
The business has been awarded a number of significant cutting-edge programs to provide innovative equipment onto new aircraft platforms.
For this activity the organisation needs to supplement its team with an outstanding experienced system engineer.
- Coordinate the technical team to deliver projects, on time, on quality and on budget.
- Generating, understanding, and reviewing requirements.
- Perform requirement analysis and flow down to system and sub-system levels.
- Perform validation and verification of requirements.
- Develop and document system architecture, design, and acceptance and verification strategies.
- Ensuring that the specification, design, and acceptance information is fully traceable.
- Leading all the activities relating to systems validation and acceptance.
- Experience in a similar role in an aerospace environment with focus on mechanical or electronics engineering.
You will have significant autonomy and play a significant part in strategic direction in a dynamic crack team. Our engineers are the best at what they do and can work methodically at pace for formal development programs (for flight). All are well supported by a dynamic multi skilled EASA part 21 factory including electronic and mechanical manufacturing capability. A lot of theoretical and hands on work will be required but it will be highly rewarding.
The role will suit an applicant that enjoys the outdoors as our location in North Wales on the edge of the Snowdonia national park, a 5 minute drive to Anglesey and next to the Menai Straits provides a fantastic location whether your favourite past time be diving, rock climbing, surfing, wind surfing, flying, running, cycling, golf, sailing, fishing or relaxing.
Job Type: Full-time
Alternatively, please email CV to: email@example.com