The Denis Ferranti Group is a long-standing aerospace and defence business based in Bangor North Wales.
The group has been working for the last decade on electrification of aircraft, both hybridisation and zero emission.
The business is a world leader in this field and has been awarded a number of significant cutting-edge programs to provide innovative propulsion technology onto new aircraft platforms.
As a result of this continued success the organisation needs to supplement its team with an outstanding Business Development Executive. The Business Development Executive needs to be a highly motivated, ambitious and results driven senior leader.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and driven Business Development Executive to progress their career within a highly professional and dynamic technical sales environment whilst driving the deployment of green technologies and planned strategic growth of the business.
You will be responsible for the sale of an impressive portfolio of technical solutions for a broad range of market sectors and applications, and will excel in the development and maintenance of strong ongoing relationships with current and prospective clients in order to maximise revenue generation opportunities both now and for future repeat business.
The main effort of the role is the exploitation of innovative pre-existing technology bricks both in aerospace and across other carefully selected market sectors.
The secondary effort will include market analysis to inform investment and development of innovative new products
- Identify markets for exploitation of Denis Ferranti’s technology bricks
- create effective and commercially viable sales strategies
- Make contact and engage with those markets, developing the sales pipeline
- Capture any gaps in market fit, support the technical team in addressing those gaps
- Convert orders as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Provide ongoing support to those customers
- Reporting of the sales activities to the Management team.
The role will suit an applicant that enjoys the outdoors as our location in North Wales on the edge of the Snowdonia national park, a 5 minute drive to Anglesey and next to the Menai Straits provides a fantastic location whether your favourite past time be diving, rock climbing, surfing, wind surfing, flying, running, cycling, golf, sailing, fishing or relaxing.
Job Type: Full-time
Alternatively, please email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills and Experiences
What do I need to do the role?
- Relevant experience gained from working within industry
- Evidence of good knowledge of the technical sales process
- Demonstration of an outgoing, socially aware personality type
- Degree level of education, preferably in an engineering, technical, sciences or business discipline with evidence of continued professional development.
- Relevant experience of a sales, marketing role in the UK Aerospace market.