Triumph Group Systems & Support
Responsible for: Quality Engineering activities in support of ongoing Production programs.
- Develop a solid understanding of specific Quality requirements to ensure that all Customer expectations are met at all times for Deeside Hydraulics products.
- Ensure First Article Inspection (FAI) documentation supporting specific products are compiled to AS9102 as required.
- Act as the MRB facilitator for the Deeside Hydraulics business.
- Compile and manage Non-Conformance reporting activities in Deeside Hydraulics.
- Support hydraulics product inspection activities as required.
- Conduct oversight activities on key suppliers as required.
- Develop solid working relationships with Customer Quality representatives on specific production programs to enable effective interaction as required.
- Plan, lead and execute Quality investigations as required using RRCA, 8D and other techniques to effectively analyse problem root cause and prevent recurrence.
- Conduct Quality audits in support of the ongoing Quality audit program as required.
- Provide additional support to the Deeside Quality Lead and his wider team as required.
Skills and Experiences
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Aerospace Quality in a Quality Engineering capacity.
- Experience and understanding of AS9100 Rev D Quality Systems.
- Previous experience of Engineering Quality aspects and implementation.
- Key Behavioural Competencies – Customer focus, organisational influence, willingness to travel if required.
- Key Personal Indicators – Interpersonal astuteness, persistence and persuasive communication.