The ‘Digital Transformation in Aerospace, Discovery and Networking event’ at Airbus Broughton is for Aerospace Wales Forum members to help unlock the value of digitalisation in manufacturing.
This is an Aerospace Wales joint event with the North West Aerospace Alliance (NWAA) and the Aerospace Growth Partnership (AGP), the event will bring together manufacturers, industry leaders, technology experts and SMEs to share experiences, hear success stories and gain insight into the process of digitalisation and its importance for the supply chain of the future. It will also be a great networking opportunity.
The event will feature 4 topics:
- The benefits of digitalisation for the UK Aerospace Supply chain
- The experiences of local manufacturers on their digital journey
- The support available for digital projects
- Future vision of the role of digital in the aerospace supply chain
Attendees at the Digital Transformation in Aerospace, Discovery and Networking event will:
- Hear from other SME manufacturers about their digital journey, the challenges they faced and how they overcame them.
- Participate in panel Q&A sessions regarding the challenges the industry is facing on digital adoption.
- Understand where to get support for digital programmes and opportunities for funding in the region.
- Gain insight from Airbus on their supply chain vision and approach to embracing digital technologies.
- Hear from industry leaders on how the industry is working with government to support the sector on digital and supply chain development.
- Share experiences and network with the presenters and other attendees
To book your place at the event
Please follow this link