Coleg y Cymoedd are able to support employers across all sectors to upskill their workforce using the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government. Let us help you grow, develop, access new markets and become more profitable with Upskilling@Work.
All accredited courses are 100% subsidised until August 2021!
Listed below is a section of industry-specific qualifications offered through the Upskilling@Work project that could benefit your sector.
- EAL Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Engineering Maintenance and Installation
- EAL Levels 2 and 3 NVQ Diploma in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering
- EAL Level 3 NVQ Extended Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- EAL Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems & Equipment (Buildings, Structures & Environment)
- EAL Level 2 Certificate in Applying Business-Improvement Techniques (LEAN)
- EAL Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business-Improvement Techniques (LEAN)
- EAL Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering 600/1037/X
Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 2 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Team Leading Skills
- ILM Level 3 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 5 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
*Delivery options vary. Please discuss with us the best option for you and your team
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (Classroom delivery)
- Level 3 Award and Certificate in Assessing the Quality of Assessment
- Level 4 Award and Certificate in Assuring the Quality of Assessment
- Levels 2-4 Certificate and Diploma in Business Administration
- Levels 2 and 3 Certificate and Diploma in Customer Service
- Using Basic & Essential Welsh in the Workplace (cohort required)
This is not an extensive list. We offer a wide range of qualifications, working with businesses of all sizes to provide bespoke training plans. For any other training queries or a more detailed discussion, please contact Matthew Watts, Employer Engagement Officer:
email@example.com / 01443 663025