Products and Services
DECA is a Ministry of Defence owned trading Executive Agency which provides assured on-shore access for through-life specialist avionics, maintenance, repair, overhaul, upgrade and obsolescence management capability.
Skilled technicians operate from Sealand in North Wales (within the Deeside Enterprise Zone), its satellite site in Stafford, and various deployed locations across the UK, to maintain MOD operational delivery.
As a Government owned agency, our status grants us Crown access to MOD Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)/International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and government-to-government arrangements allowing the development of holistic service support solutions and bespoke test packages to meet specific customer requirements.
Our reputation is built on supporting UK defence operational capability including support to operations worldwide. We provide specialised capabilities to enhance the reliability of products extend the life of legacy systems and deliver value to our customers.
Our on-site and mobile services include;
- Maintenance, repair, overhaul and upgrade of electronic, avionic and mechanical equipments
- Automated Test Solutions (ATE)
- Medical & Dental and Cryptographic Services
- Cryogenic Services
- Obsolescence Management Support
- Procurement Services
- General Engineering Services
- Design Support and Manufacture
- Deployed Operations Support
Skilled technicians operate from Sealand in North Wales (within the Deeside Enterprise Zone), its satellite site in Stafford and various deployed locations across the UK, providing services including:
- Maintenance, repair, overhaul and upgrade of electronic, avionic and mechanical equipments.
- Automated Test Solution development and testing;
- Fibre optic repair;UKAS accredited UK Defence Calibration Laboratory for mechanical, pressure and electronic test and measuring equipment;
- Medical and Dental equipment support;
- Optical surveillance, sighting and targeting systems;
- Cryptographic services;
- Base Protection ISTAR repair;
- Electronic Counter Measures;
- Counter Improvised Explosive Device systems;
- Obsolescence Management services;
- Procurement services;
- Design support and manufacture;
- General engineering services including Airfield and Ground Support Equipment;
- Carpentry; and
- Cryogenics and Cryogenics training.
Ministry of Defence, BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, Thales, Rolls Royce, GE Aviation, Raytheon, L3 Wescam, Allied Aerosystems, Ferranti, Agusta Westland, United States Department of Defence , Boeing, EADS, Selex, Aerosonic Corporation, DSTL, CMCAuk, Lockheed Martin, d+m Systems Test, Electroservices, Kallista Electronics Ltd, Ridgeway Components Ltd, MBDA, Terradyne, Trescal, SerCo and Qioptiq.
Key Equipment & Processes
Centre of Excellence facilities at Sealand with purpose built electronic workshops including:
- Class 7 clean rooms;
- Secure Class 4 facilities;
- Faraday Cages;
- Anechoic RADAR Chamber and bore-sight capability;
- Comprehensive manual and automated test facilities and in-house Test Solution software design team,
- UKAS accredited calibration laboratory;
- Classified cryptographic facility with top secret classification and cryptographic storage;
- European Centre of Excellence for L3 Wescam servicing and repair;
- Extensive storage and warehousing potential, with full access to MOD IT systems including MJDI and LITS together with full access to the MOD supply chain and transport;
- Access to design authority through MOD and industry partners and organic engineering teams with CAD and 3D printing capability.
- General engineering capabilities;
- Aircraft components bay
- Cryogenics bay and Training School.
Maintenance Approved Organisation Scheme (MAOS) for the repair and overhaul of aircraft components.
ISO 9001, AS 9100, AS 9110, BS OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 17020, ISO 17025 and Mil Part 145.