Join this upcoming webinar hosted by ADS to hear from the UK Space Agency’s Chief Executive, Dr Paul Bate, about the eight priorities of the UK Space Agency as it works across government to deliver the National Space Strategy.
The UK Space Agency catalyses investment to support projects that drive investment and generate contracts for the UK space sector, delivers missions and capabilities that meet public needs and advance our understanding of the Universe, and champions the power of space to inspire people, offer greener, smarter solutions, and support a sustainable future.
This webinar will explore how the UK Space Agency is delivering each of these areas through eight new priorities, as outlined in the UK Space Agency Corporate Plan 2022-2025. It will include an opportunity to ask questions and will be moderated by Andrew Stanniland, VP Space for ADS.
These priorities are:
- Launch: supporting satellite launch services from UK spaceports
- Sustainability: taking a leading role in keeping space safe and accessible now and in the future
- Discovery: supporting space science and exploration missions
- Innovation: investing in bold new technologies
- Levelling-up: boosting space investment and jobs across the country
- Earth observation: studying our planet to drive discovery and tackle climate change
- Low-Earth orbit: delivering vital everyday satellite services
- Inspiration: inspiring new space customers, investors and the next generation.
- 09:30 Welcome – Bhavin Vyas Head of Space, ADS
- 09:35 Welcome and formal introduction – Andrew Stanniland VP Space, ADS (Chair)
- 09:45 UKSA Priority Areas Overview – Dr Paul Bate Chief Executive, UKSA
- 10:05 Q&A – Facilitated by Bhavin Vyas
- 10:25 Closing remarks – Andrew Stanniland
- 10:30 Webinar closes
To book your free place follow the link