Please read the following terms (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) carefully. They govern the use of the Aerospace Wales Forum Ltd website. By using this site, you agree to be legally bound by the Terms.
Who we are
This is the website of the Aerospace Wales Forum. The address for any correspondence relating to this website is Suite A5, Waterton Centre, Waterton Industrial Estate, Bridgend, CF31 3WT.
Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect from the date that you first use this site. Aerospace Wales Forum Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes on line. Your use of the site after any changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- Materials used on the site which include logos, trademarks, page headers, custom graphics and photography are the property of their respective owners and cannot be used, copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, broadcast or transmitted without prior written permission of Aerospace Wales Forum Ltd.
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and as such have no responsibility for their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- Aerospace Wales Forum Ltd endeavours to ensure that all information and material on this web site is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions.
- Aerospace Wales Forum Ltd has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on this site.
We may ask you to provide personal information when you use this web site. The information will include:
- Your Name
- Business Name & Address
- Telephone numbers & email addresses
- Your Occupation
We may send you information that we think will be of interest to you and your business. We will never pass on your details to third parties without your express permission to do so. Personal information provided by you to Aerospace Wales Forum is solely for our own use in processing application forms in order to register membership. Information is held at our office in Bridgend.
This web site may contain links to other web sites. If you leave our web site and enter a web site operated by a third party, we have no control over that other web site. Accordingly, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you may have provided to the third party on visiting that web site.
By using this web site you agree to Aerospace Wales Forum Ltd using the information in the way set out above. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. If you require this information, please write to us at the above address. If you think that any information we hold about you is incorrect, you can apply to have it amended by writing to the above address. Any information found to be incorrect will be amended as soon as possible.
The contents of this web site are the copyright of Aerospace Wales Forum Ltd 2000 to 2013.
Reproduction of the contents, or any part of them, is prohibited except in compliance with the following permission:
- You may not use or link the Aerospace Wales Forum Ltd logo without first obtaining permission in writing from us
- Copying for third parties
You may copy extracts of the pages of the web site for third parties’ individual use provided that the copyright of Aerospace Wales Forum Ltd is clearly acknowledged and that you inform the third party that these Terms apply and the third party agrees to be bound by these Terms. We reserve our moral rights to the contents of the web site.
You do not have to accept cookies. You can decide if you want to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Switching off cookies will still allow you to view the majority of content on our site, although it may restrict your use of our interactive tools, and of some services available through linked websites.
Limitation of Liability
This web site contains general information. We exclude all liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting in the use of this web site or any of the information, content, and documents distributed on this site. By using these pages you confirm that you have not and will not rely on any such content and accept the limitation of our liability as described above.
Use of this Site
You may not create a link to this site without our prior written permission. Your continued use of this site is confirmation of your acceptance of the Terms.