Axium Process specialises in the fabrication and supply of stainless steel pipework and membrane separation systems, for the pharmaceutical, food and beverage, dairy, chemical, cosmetic and toiletries industries. Currently employing around 65 personnel and manufacturing from a 30,000 ft2 facility based on the Hendy Industrial Estate, Swansea. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing organisation with the objective to be number one in its market.
Key Responsibilities / Skills:
• Time served and experienced in welding of stainless steel – ideally experienced with thin wall 1mm-2mm stainless tube
• TIG welding (ASME IX/BS 287 coded an advantage)
• Must be able to interpret drawings and do own layout
• Experience of hygienic pipework advantageous
• Purge welding experience essential.
Wage: Wage dependent upon relevant experience
Location: Hendy Industrial Estate, Hendy
Duration: Permanent position
Hours: 38.75 hours / week
Monday-Thursday 08.00 – 16.30 & Friday 08.00 – 15:15
5 weeks holiday per annum plus public holidays
Company pension scheme.
Please send your CV and Company Application Form which is available on our website (www.axiumprocess.com) or directly from our Personnel Department.