Job title: Sales Manager
Salary: Negotiable dependant of candidate experience
Position is full time
Vaayu Aviation Capital & Leasing (UK) Limited (Vaayu or Company) operates internationally to procure and offer for sale, engine part components, sub- assemblies and whole assets (whether they be end of life or otherwise). We work hard to create a positive ethos and friendly working environment which we hope will be evident in the first rate service and products that we provide to our customers. The Sales Manager, will be required to undertake the tasks and duties assigned below.
- Supports the Sales team in identifying profitable outlets for parts and components that the Company either has acquired, or is contemplating purchasing.
- Develops relationships, pursues leads and prepares sales quotations in response to specific customers’ requirements.
- Within agreed parameters, negotiates sales orders based on the Company’s standard terms and conditions of sale.
- Ensures sales orders are entered completely and accurately onto the Company’s Quantum system.
- Contributes to the maintenance of the customer/supplier relationship management database.
- Proven Business development skills and actively searching for new opportunities for both sales and purchasing.
- Either degree qualified or technical alternative suitable for the role.
- Proven sales experience is essential.
- Target driven with experience in a target driven.
- Positive work ethic with a high level of personal drive and motivation to succeed.
Skills and Experiences
• Excellent customer focus and relationship management skills. • Good time management with the ability to work to targets. • Clear telephone manner with good listening skills. • Good commercial awareness and understanding. • Confident, passionate and enthusiastic attitude. • Ability to influence others. • Flexible approach. • Self-motivated with lots of initiative. • Tenacity, resilience and excellent negotiation skills.