Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
Location: South Wales or Remote Working
New year new Job? We have a great opportunity for a CRS Approved aircraft engineer to join a global operation. This isn’t just your normal maintenance position you will be involved in carrying out borescope inspections of client owned engines. As the position is very highly skilled you will be expected to hold a 145 CRS signatory company approval.
Does your back-ground suit a more senior position? Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding career? +
As you would be joining a global operation you will be required to travel the UK and wherever in the world the team needs you.
- Undertake assigned borescope maintenance activities.
- Undertake general maintenance activities
- Uphold the standards of EASA 145 maintenance on all projects you work on.
- You will be required to issue regulatory Certificate of Release to Service documents in line with the companies MOE.
- Be up to date with airworthiness and regulatory standards.
- Work with international business partners and customers.