Salary: Very competitive salary depending on experience plus benefits
Location: South West
As the workload ramps up and the customer needs increase we have a fantastic opportunity for a technical draftsperson to join one of the biggest engineering consultancies in the UK and worldwide.
You’d be joining an award-winning Structures team within the Design and Engineering department. You will bring your industry experience in submarines and ships to the role as well as a head for business development to aid in customer and client relationships.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in structural design and analysis. You’d be focusing on finite element analysis and structural design. You will be given the backing and training to develop and gain access to chartership. With a financial bonus to go with gaining it.
Working for one of the biggest consultancies, no two days are the same. You will get the opportunity to work on a range of different projects and any internal research and development projects on top of your own skill development.
- Degree in a relevant subject, or time served within a similar role.
- Use of 2D and 3D design work on ships or submarines structures
- Experience AutoCAD 2D structural draughting.
- Experience Ships or submarine design process.
- Understand ships and submarine equipment and systems.
- Experience in structural analysis