Axium Process is a hygienic stainless steel fabricator specialising in the design and manufacture of membrane filtration systems, process components and tube and pipe fittings. Each membrane system tends to be unique and has to be engineered and customised for individual applications. The company which currently employs 68 personnel, operates from a 30,000 ft2 factory based in Hendy, near Swansea provides engineering expertise primarily to the pharmaceutical, food and beverage industries.
Key Responsibilities / Skills:
• Ability to use and read engineering drawings and all precision measuring tools.
• Experience in all turning, boring, threading, drilling and some milling operations.
• Ability to use and knowledge of holding devices, fixtures, clamping, place and secure parts.
• Ability to maintain accuracy to required tolerances, drawings, and specifications.
• Experience in CNC Programming would be an advantage.
• Ability to select correct tools for the application.
• Must adhere to good safety practice consistently.
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Good communication skills.
Wage: Dependent on experience
Location: Hendy Industrial Estate, Swansea
Duration: Permanent position
Hours: 38.75 hours / week
Monday-Thursday 08.00am – 16.30pm & Friday 08.00am – 15:15pm
Please send your CV and Company Application Form which is available on our website (www.axiumprocess.com) or directly from our Personnel Department.