The preeminent conference and exhibition for MRO professionals doing business in the Middle East
Did you know?
- The Middle East has the second largest fleet and MRO growth in the world
- MRO demand in this region is expected to grow from $7.1 billion to $13.1 billion in 2027, a 7.0% CAGR
- Over the next decade, the Middle East will generate $100.6 billion in MRO requirements – 10% of the world’s total demand
- The demand for Middle Eastern MRO services is predicted to double within the next decade
- Modifications markets in Middle East account for 15% of its total MRO demand
- The in-service fleet in the Middle East will increase from 2025 aircraft in 2018 to 3,475 aircraft in 2027, a growth rate of 6.2%
- The Middle East is forecasted to receive 2,055 new aircraft deliveries value at $490 billion over the next 10 years
- With a presence in five continents, Middle Eastern airlines have spearheaded air traffic growth in this region twice as fast as the rest of the world
MRO Middle East, co-located with Aircraft Interiors Middle East (AIME), is the Gulf region’s leading conference and trade show for commercial aircraft maintenance. This is the one opportunity you have in this region to discover the crucial issues impacting the MRO industry today and to engage with colleagues, customers, peers and competitors from all segments of the business.
MRO Middle East’s specific focus on commercial aircraft MRO ensures the buyers and solution providers you want to meet will be there. It is THE place to meet new contacts, expand business networks, discuss new trends and technological developments and to source products and services.
- Discover the crucial issues impacting the MRO industry.
- Engage with colleagues, customers, peers and competitors from all segments of the business.
- Network with the people that are fostering growth in the region, developing cutting-edge technology, and pushing the MRO industry forward
For further information please follow the link